Excursion Travel Cancellation and Refund Conditions
1. If you place an order in electronic form through the webpage you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the pre-notification form and the distance sales contract.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other legislation in force with regard to the sale and delivery of the products they purchase.
3. Cargo charges, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product will be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this time, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and, if any, documentation such as warranty document, user manual.
6. In case the sale of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the buyer can not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller is obliged to deliver the product.
SHOPPING THROUGH THE UNCERTAINTY USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. If the credit card paid by the buyer is found to be used unauthorized by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the product and the price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer shall notify the contractual product within 3 days he has to return it to the seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS NOT FORECAST:
9. If there is a force majeure that the seller can not predict and the product can not be delivered at the end of the product, the situation is reported to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the item with a similar product, or the deferral of the delivery until it is removed from the obstacle. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment has been made in cash, this fee will be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made a payment by credit card and canceled, the product will be returned to the product bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but the bank can transfer the account of the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
CONTROLLING THE PRODUCT THROUGH THE BUYER:
10. The Buyer shall inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; Broken, broken tear, etc. Damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be deemed to be undamaged and sound. PURCHASER, after delivery, the goods / service must be carefully protected. If the right to withdraw is used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
11. RECEIVER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods for which it has purchased or the person / organization that it has shown, the seller shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without any legal or criminal liability,
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S NOTIFICATION:
COMPANY NAME / TİTLE: World Sey.Tur.İnş.İth.İhr.Tic.Ltd.Şti
ADRESS: Saray Mah. Atatürk Bulvarı Denizolgun Apt A Blok No: 120. Pk.07410 Antalya Alanya
PERİOD OF THE CANCELLATION RIGTHS:
13. If the buyer is a service they have purchased, this 14 day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the end of the right to withdraw, the right of withdrawal can not be used in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right to withdrawal belong to the SELLER
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it must be notified within 14 (fourteen) days by written notice by registered mail, fax or e-mail addressed to the SELLER and the product will not be used under the provisions.
USAGE OF THE CANCELLATİON RİGTHS:
163. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the PURCHASER, (If the item to be returned is the invoice institution, it must be sent along with the return invoice that was issued by the institution when returning.) Order invoices issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed if the invoice is not canceled.
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, package, if any standard accessories of the items to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the documents which bring the total price and the Buyer to debt within the latest 10 days from the receipt of the cancellation notice to the BUYER and to get the goods back within 20 days.
19. If there is a reduction in the value of the goods due to the fault of the RECIPIENT, or if the return becomes impossible, the PURCHASER is obliged to compensate the damage of the SELLER in proportion of the defect. However, the PURCHASER shall not be liable for any alteration or deterioration of the goods due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal.
20. If the right of withdrawal is used, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be canceled if it falls below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER.
PRODUCTS WİTHOUT CANCELLATİON RİGTHS:
21. Swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, disposable items, items that are at risk of premature deterioration or which are likely to pass the expiration date, which are prepared in accordance with the buyer's request or expressly for their personal needs and are unavailable for repatriation, Products which are not suitable for health and hygiene when they are packed by the BUYER and which are returned by the BUYER, products which are mixed with other products after delivery and which can not be separated by nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the Subscription Agreement, Digital goods, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables are opened by the PURCHASER, it is not possible to comply with the Regulations. It is also not possible to use the right of withdrawal for services rendered with the consent of the consumer before the end of the revocation period.
22. Unopened, untested, unopened packaging for cosmetic and personal care products, underwear, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape etc.) And they must be unused.
DEFAULT CRITERIA AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The PURCHASER agrees, declares and undertakes that it will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card contract between the card holder bank and the bank if the payment is in default by credit card. In this case, the concerned bank may apply for legal remedies; The Buyer may charge the cost of the expenses and the proxy fee from the BUYER and if the BUYER defaults due to the borrowing of the BUYER, the BUYER agrees that the BOILER will pay the damages and losses suffered by the BUYER due to delayed performance.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can do it from our accounts in the xxxxxx bank (TL) or Euro by making Bank Draft or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
25. With credit cards on our site, you can make use of online credit cards, online single payment or online installments. On-line payments will be processed at the end of your order to keep your credit card.